This will be a four-day virtual camp offered to all students in 9th-12th grades. Participants will have an opportunity to learn about esports in a variety of capacities: organized practices and scrimmages, training tips across multiple titles, learning about careers and production, and more. Participants will learn from coaches in individual and team drills. At the end of the camp week, matches will be broadcast for parents to watch live or afterwards as recordings.
Requirements for Online Camp:
1. Must have a PC - all games and programming will be completed on PC
2. PC must be capable of running the following: Overwatch, League of Legends, and Rocket League
- Check if your PC can run these games at: www.pcgamebenchmark.com/
3. You will also need a keyboard, mouse, headset, and camera/webcam.
- A controller is preferred but not mandatory as it is only relevant for Rocket League.
4.You will need to have the following games and software on your PC:
- League of Legends - Free
- Rocket League - Free
- Overwatch - $19.99
- Open Broadcast Software (OBS) preferably, StreamLabs OBS can work as well
- Discord - will be used for all communications during the camp
*Note: Overwatch can be found on sale fairly regularly. Please reach out to the esports director if you need help finding a better price.
Each camper will receive a t-shirt and top-notch instruction from our Marywood staff.
Early Bird Price: $120 / Regular Price: $150
$35 Dollar Non-Refundable Deposit will be applied if cancelled
Director of Esports Program
Athletic Recreation Depart.
July 12 - 15
12 p.m. – 4 p.m.